Do you want to work with a team of engaged healthcare providers where you can make an impact on patient care? Our behavioral Office in Clarksville, TN is looking for a customer-oriented individual who can make visitors feel comfortable in a medical office setting. Applicants must have experience with patient insurance verification and managing a front desk.
- Welcome all patients and visitors by greeting them in person, answer inquires and direct them through the registration process.
- Answer multi-line phones, filing, faxing, scanning documentation and completing daily patient callbacks.
- Collect all insurance information, verify patient demographics, process payments, post patient balances and complete phone sheets.
- Maintain a neat and clean work environment and professional appearance.
- Adhere to all relevant health and safety procedures.
- Greeting Customers
- Front Desk
- Front Desk Coordination
- Microsoft Office
- Answering Phones
- Receptionist Duties
- Claims Processing
- Treatment Assessments
- Patient Care Coordination
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.