Randstad is proud to partner with a growing manufacturing company in Fort Lauderdale currently seeking a person with Administrative and Accounting Clerk skills to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have administrative experience concentrated in the Accounting department. (Knowledge of basic accounting principles and administrative/clerical procedures.
Office is computerized. You will need knowledge of ERP software and Excel programs, administrative and clerical procedures using Microsoft applications, E-mail and Internet.
Some of the responsibilities assigned to this role can be found below:
- Coding and posting payments to accounts, processing invoices for payment, research documents, and conferring with vendors and shippers to get updated information, ensuring supplies and equipment are forwarded to meet the specified received dates.
- Prepare bank deposits by compiling data, verifying and balancing receipts, and sending cash, checks, or other forms of payment to banks.
- Calculate, prepare, and issue bills, invoices, account statements. and other financial statements according to established procedures.
- Detect discrepancies on records or reports
- Interact and offer support to the purchasing department
- Cover the reception area occasionally or as requested by Senior Leadership
- Provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in-person
Other responsibilities and projects as requested and assigned by upper management
- Maintaining Records
- Basic Computer Skills
- Following Instructions
- invoices (1 year of experience is required)
- accounting (1 year of experience is required)
- accounts payable (1 year of experience is required)
- 10-key calculator (1 year of experience is required)
- Basic Accounts Receivable
- Microsoft Office
- Administrative Duties (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.