Customer Service rep
Randstad is seeking an experienced Customer Service Rep for their Bedford, NH client. The ideal applicant will have experience in medical terminology and have 2-3 years of relevant Customer Service experience.
Role: Customer Service (Temp-Hire)
Location: Bedford, NH
· Answer incoming or make outbound healthcare contact center calls to welcome new members to the Health plan
· Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
· Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
· Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
· Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
· Use verbal communication strategies to effectively elicit information, gain member’s confidence and provide reassurance,
· Meet quality assurance requirements and other key performance metrics, including punctuality and attendance.
· High school diploma or equivalent,
· Associates degree and claims processing, billing and/or coding experience preferred,
· 1+ year of experience in Medicare, Medicaid managed care or insurance environment preferred,
· 2+ years of combined customer service experience in a call center environment,
· Knowledge of managed care programs and services preferred.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.