Are you knowledgeable in the administrative profession and have experience delivering excellent customer service? You can use both of those skills in this Administrative position.
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Community Manager opportunity at a leading homeowner's association management company. This position would be working in a collaborative environment with a close-knit team. This position is a Contract-to-Permanent position, offering $18/Hour. Hours for this position are standard operating and business hours of Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM.
Qualifications for the Assistant Community Manager are:
- 2 + years of Administrative Assistant experience required;
- Industry knowledge of Homeowner's Association management and enforcement of policies can be substituted for Administrative experience;
- Associate of Arts / Science Degree is a PLUS;
- Detail-oriented, charismatic and outgoing, bubbly personality is a PLUS;
- Independent contributor that plays well as part of a team;
- Available to work weekends, as needed.
If interested in this position or additional opportunities through Randstad's network, please do not hesitate to click 'Apply Now' or send a copy of your resume to Ron.Megeath@randstadusa.com.
Thank you and good luck!
- Receive calls from Homeowner's Association members, residents on inquiries and provide white-glove customer service to clientele;
- Manage and dispatch vendors for home and community repairs and service appointments;
- Create work order tickets, follow-up on work orders and ensure timely completion;
- Escalate emergent or urgent incidents to ensure swift resolution;
- Enroll new community members and input data for demographics, income and additional information, as needed;
- Coordinate and/or approve structural modification applications of residents and Association members;
- Enforce and impose fines (as necessary) all Homeowner's Association guidelines for residents, tenants and visitors;
- Maintain and continue to follow client policy and procedures, as well as consistently enforce policies and procedures to clientele in an expeditious, professional manner;
- Manage and input data into ActiveNet, Connect and additional software systems.
- Customer Service
- Administrative Support
- Handling Confidential Information
- communication skills
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.