Do you have solid attention to detail and organizational skills? Are you looking to get your foot in the door with an outstanding organization? Then I have the opportunity for you! A non-profit in Catonsville, MD is seeking to add to their team a direct hire (permanent), full-time, Administrative Assistant (Publications Administrator) to povide administrative support their Publications department. The schedule would be Monday - Friday from 8:30 AM - 5 PM (with some flexibility) and is paying around $40K - $45K annually, depending on experience. The interview process will be completely remote, conducting interviews via Zoom as their office is still working 100% remotely. They are beginning to slowely re-open the office so there will be some in-office training but once settled, you will have the opportunity to work remotely as well. Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Administrative support to the Publications Department including documenting volunteer service, managing departmental meeting logistics & maintaining departmental supplies/inventory.
- Vendor liaison for all departmental invoicing; processes & prepares invoices for approval.
- Oversees author billing & coordinates with production vendor to authorize publication following payment.
- Reviews & approves articles & issues for online posting
- Uses vendor software to initiate free access tokens to predetermined journal content
- Updates the journal shipping schedule on a monthly basis & maintains on SharePoint
- Maintains reference library & works with vendors to bind volumes on a yearly/as-needed basis
- Prepares & sends authors final PDFs of their published articles
- Works with staff/vendors to manage & order plaques/awards
- Distributes advance-printed issues to designated staff; shelves first-class copies for archive
- Filters communication received from Receptionist to staff within department
- Attention to detail (3 years of experience is required)
- Scheduling (3 years of experience is required)
- Coordination (3 years of experience is required)
- communication skills
- Customer Service (3 years of experience is required)
- Calendar management (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.