Interested in finding a career in dispatching/customer service? Randstad is currently seeking candidates with prior dispatching/customer service experience for a contract to hire opportunity located in Baltimore, Md. This position will be responsible for working closely with internal employees as well as outside customers. Ideal candidates will have prior dispatching and routing experience with the ability to speak and assist with drivers.
· Dispatching (customer service, handling incoming phone calls, build/assign efficient loads, communicate and troubleshoot loading/load issues, place VINs on hold, etc.)
· Monitor/Follow up with drivers, keep drivers on track and loaded
· Troubleshooting driver issues with loads, fuel cards, VTAS app, et
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is required)
- Dispatching (1 year of experience is required)
- routing (1 year of experience is required)
- DOT Knowledge (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.