Established and reputable General Contracting company based in Bethesda is seeking an Assistant Project Manager to join their team! In this exciting opportunity you will work on a new project for the company, which specializes in high density and mixed use buildings in the DMV. As an APM you would be responsible for ensuring projects are completed safely, on time, within budget and in compliance with approved project documents, jurisdictional and applicable code requirements. Reporting to the Project Manger, the APM helps manage all aspects of the project including planning, scheduling, cost control, general supervision and labor relations. Competitive compensation, benefits and opportunity for growth!
- Establish and maintain project schedules using Microsoft Project or other selected scheduling software
- Review plans and specifications for coordination and value engineering
- Assist in the review, processing and tracking of all RFI’s, Submittals, Shop Drawings and related consultant reviews and responses and jurisdictional permitting. Prepare and maintain project logs recording the processing of such within the Company project management software reporting systems.
- Assist and track all permits required by governing jurisdiction
- Assist in bidding and buy-out of materials, services and scopes of work on assigned projects
- Assist in the preparation and review of for Subcontractor Scopes of Work
- Assist with the compliance to and enforcement of the terms and conditions of the prime contract, subcontracts and purchase orders
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- Written Communication
- Verbal Communication
- Procore (1 year of experience is required)
- MS Project
- Time Management
- Organizational Skills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.