Do you have thick skin and can work well under pressure indepedently? We are actively recruiting for a hardworking and experienced Assistant Community Manager to perform a variety of administrative and customer service tasks. Bring your stellar administrative experience to this leasing office and make an impact immediately. Our client is a well-established Property Management company in the Bay Area. We are looking for this person to join our South San Jose site team!
* Take client calls and address issues within 24 hours.
* Produce requested reports and assemble Board Packets in a clean, orderly, and professional fashion.
* Consistent use and maintenance of Connect.
* Manage all moves, deliveries, staging and resident contractors for elevator use in Building Link with appropriate documents, checklists and insurance requirements.
* Coordinate move in orientations as required.
* Transcribe and type documents and letters as required.
* Fax and/or scan and email documents as requested.
* Update and generate all required association and management reports.
- Oral Communication
- Problem Solving
- Handling Confidential Information
- Working Independently
- Decision Making
- Vendor Management
- Organizational Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Answering Phones
- Maintaining Calendars
- Written Communication
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.