Would you say you have experience providing world-class customer service? We have a local company that is in need of someone with your expertise. This is a high volume and fast-paced environment where you will be working off of 2 computer screens and will be required to multi-task efficiently. You will be taking incoming calls and following up with customers via phone and email to retrieve any necessary information. Please apply if interested.
- Serves as a customer advocate by identifying underlying customer needs and guiding them to appropriate resources or programs.
- Help support business development
- Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
- Deliver outstanding friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- Responsible for accurate documentation and database management
- Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Typing Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.