Do you have a knack for numbers? Are you an expert in MS Excel who is good with formulas? Randstad is looking to hire a detail oriented professional for a Billing Coordinator position. The main responsibilities of this role include providing administrative and billing support to the projects department.
- Follow various billing processes, ensuring all billing is internally approved and sent to clients on time
- Set up and maintain project information
- Research invoice discrepancies and reconcile against past due invoices
- Track and report proposals
- Provide administrative support to all projects
- Data entry of project registration information
- billing (2 years of experience is required)
- invoicing (2 years of experience is required)
- MS Excel (2 years of experience is required)
- Accounting (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.