Do you have experience in administrative work? Are you knowledgeable in the healthcare industry? You can use both of those skills in this part-time position! We are currently recruiting for a part time Medical Office Clerk/Assistant for leading healthcare office. It is a fast paced environment with a professional, friendly team. Candidates must be tech savvy and fluent with Microsoft Office Suites and medical office software. Working Hours: Tuesday - Thursday, 8AM - 5PM. To learn more about this great opportunity please apply now or email your resume to email@example.com.
- Answer phones (both external and internal); assure prompt, courteous service at all times
- Double check insurance authorizations to ensure completion and build accurate flow sheets
- Clerical duties as assigned including copying, faxing, filing and handling incoming and outgoing mail
- Assists in ensuring that the medical office (front desk and waiting area) is kept clean and tidy at all time
- Front Desk
- Microsoft Office
- Payment Acceptance
- Patient Scheduling
- Receiving Incoming Calls
- Basic Medical Terminology
- Medical Software
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.