We are looking to employ an HR Generalist for a direct hire opportunity within a family owned manufacturing company located in Tucson, AZ. This position pays $52,000-62,000 annual salary and requires working on site. You'll have the opportunity to support a business with over 150 employees on site and work directly with the business owners. An outstanding HR Generalist is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational and conflict management skills. Top candidates will be comfortable managing grey areas, effective at scheduling and methodical in the employee relations process. A high degree of payroll and employee benefits experience is preferred.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Administer company payroll for over 150 employees
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Human Resources (3 years of experience is required)
- HRIS (3 years of experience is required)
- Employee Benefits (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Payroll (3 years of experience is required)
- Employee Relations (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6:30 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.