Are you experienced with planning, communication, and customer service? We are looking for a polished/personable and professional Case Manager for our client in the Baltimore area. The ideal candidate has 3 years experience managing cases and assisting clients with navigating the We are looking for a multi-tasker who thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Our Case Managers are responsible for high touch customer service to current and prospective members and aid them navigating the healthcare system.
- As a Case Manager you're responsible for all aspects of the Member’s healthcare, including a collection of medical records, scheduling appointments, and facilitating second opinions with top physicians when needed.
- You will collaborate with our team of Medical Directors and Researchers, to provide your members with the latest information on medical conditions, treatments, clinical trials, as well as options of highly qualified physicians to consult for care.
- You will also develop and maintain relationships with physicians and hospital staff.
- Other Duties as assigned
- Working Independently
- Materials Management
- Problem Solving
- Handling Confidential Information
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.