Would you say you have experience providing world class customer service? We have a local Insurance company that is in need of someone with your expertise. This is a high volume and fast paced environment, and will be required to multi-task efficiently. You will follow up with customers via phone, email and fax to retrieve any necessary information.
- Receives claim, confirms policy coverage and acknowledgement of the claim
- Determines validity and compensability of the claim by investigating and gathering information regarding the claim and files necessary documentation with state agencies
- Establishes reserves and authorizes payments within reserving authority limits
- Develops and manages well documented action plans with the case manager and outcomes manager to reduce overall cost of the claim
- Coordinates early return-to-work efforts with the appropriate parties.
- Manages subrogation and litigation of claim as it applies
- Manages potential claim recoveries of all types
- Reports claims to the excess carrier when applicable
- Communicates claim status with the customer and claimant
- Adheres to client and carrier guidelines and participates in claims review as needed
- Must have Active Workers Compensation License in Arizona
- workers compensation claims (1 year of experience is required)
- Verbal Communication (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Time Management (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Working Independently (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.