Our client in Methuen, Ma is currently seeking a Medical Records Clerk to join our Health Information Management Team. This position provides support for providers and other clinical staff by scanning all outside reports and internal hand-written reports into the electronic medical record (EMR) within 48 hours of receipt. This is a direct hire role. If you are interested please click to apply!
• Verify all patient identifying information such as name, date of birth, and MR number on reports
match patient information in the EMR to maintain accuracy of all information indexed in the EMR.
• Verify forms have been filled out and signed by appropriate clinician or other appropriate individual
prior to scanning/indexing.
• Verify legibility (including light/darkness, top or bottom cutoff, fully sideways or upside down,
slightly angled, etc.) of report in EMR before final saving of report.
• Assign appropriate Document Types to all scanned reports.
• Route documents to the appropriate clinicians electronic desktop for signature, as required.
• Complete open referral orders in patients’ EMR for all consult and radiology reports indexed.
• Prepare and maintain scanning/indexing logs daily for supervisor. May also be required to prepare
and maintain other logs per supervisor’s instructions.
- communication skills
- computer skills
- Basic Medical Terminology
- Medical Terminology
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.