Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? A major HealthCare facility is looking for an Accountant to join the Operations team. This is a Contract role and is expected to last for 4 to 6 months. Qualified candidates please apply ASAP. We can't wait to hear from you.
- Responsible for the review and testing of financial systems software.
- Monthly and annual financial and data analyses.
- Data preparation and maintenance of the annual budget.
- Data required for the submission of Medicare and Medicaid annual cost reports, reimbursement analyses, and federal, state and local tax returns.
- Work in a highly computerized environment, interprets and communicates federal and state regulations, and manages and accesses priorities and deadlines.
- Assessing the theoretical integrity of his/her accounting functions in the accounting department.
- Accounting Coursework (4 years of experience is required)
- Organizational Skills (5 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.