Are you a friendly and motivated individual who loves working in a fast paced environment? If so, we are looking for a multifaceted individual who can successfully multi-task the day to day responsibilities of a medical billing specialist. We are looking for someone who is drivene, has great computer skills, has exemplary customer service skills, and great personality.
- Reviewing credit balances
- Escalation of accounts to be written off
- Assisting with Month End Close
- Verifying payments
- Evaluates patient’s financial status and established budget payment plans
- Follows and reports status of delinquent accounts
- Performs various collection actions including contacting insurance companies and patients by phone, correcting and resubmitting claims to insurance carriers and patients.
- Excellent phone skills (this is a heavy call volume role) with the ability to communicate effectively
- Two years or more of billing experience
- Must be computer savvy and familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Excellent patient relation and customer services skills.
- Must be professional, reliable and dedicated employee.
- Prior Medicare, Medicaid and Commercial Insurance experience
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Medical Software (1 year of experience is required)
- Analytical Thinking
- Medical Terminology (1 year of experience is required)
- communication skills
- BrighTree Software (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Verbal Communication
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.