Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? A major construction prodcuts company is looking for a retail customer service representative to join the Customer Care team. The Customer Care Support Specialist will take inbound and make outbound calls, provide quotes and complete purchase orders.
- Greet Visitors
- Redirect Solicitors
- Take inbound calls and transfer to apprioriate department(s)
- Provide customer service in person, over the phone and via email
- Create and update purchase orders
- Communication with various departments to support customers
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Customer Service
- Basic Software Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.