Do you have experience in administrative work? Are you knowledgeable in the Distribution field? You can use both of those skills in this Administrative Assistant position. We are currently recruiting for an Order Processing Admin opportunity at leading Distribution Company in Dixon, CA. It is a Warehouse environment with a great team.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Will need to respond to questions from managers, customers and carriers
· Performs well under pressure and meets deadlines in a production environment
· Pays attention to detail
· Data entry and order processing, document scanning, shipment routing
· Resolving problems and maintaining an ongoing professional relationship with the customer and vendors.
· Reliable, dependable
· Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel)
· Outlook email experience
· Warehousing and distribution experience, a plus
· WMS experience, a plus
· Individuals who accept this job opportunity will be expected to be flexible in assisting with coverage in other departments, during fluctuations in volume, vacation coverage or leave of absence coverage and as required by their management team.
- Working Independently
- Vendor Management
- Administrative Duties
- Customer Service
- Conflict Resolution
- Oral Communication
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.