Are you looking for the next steps in your professional career? Take that first one by applying to be a Document Agent. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers and clients happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience working in a document management facility or experience in a related position.
- Locate and pull released titles from batch folders using the pull reports maintaining an average pull rate of 665 per day and accuracy of 99.95%.
- Appropriately initial and tally all completed pull reports and turn in.
- Assist other Title Agents in locating missing titles or batches as needed.
- Sort and file new batches in the vault by Client and Batch number maintaining a 99.95% Quality Level.
- Deactivate empty batch folders.
- Identify and re-file returned titles in the correct batch and update the Online Title Tracking System (OTTS) as appropriate.
- Complete special pull request including pick-up and delivery as assigned.
- Condense file folders by client as needed.
- Assist in other departments as assigned.
- Maintain files in a neat and orderly manner.
- Adhere to all title vault safety rules.
- Provide Quality Customer Service to internal departments.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Typing Skills
- Basic Software Skills
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.