Are you looking for a Temporary role to go until about the end of the year? Our client in Tempe is looking for a Receptionist to join their team, this role will be working in the office Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. The receptionist is the first point of contact for their company and the ideal candidate is going to be friendly, energetic, take pride in their work and have the ability to take on extra tasks.
- Greet and welcome clients when the arrive.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person in the office.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming calls.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable.
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail/deliveries.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Assist with any administrative duties.
- Customer Service
- Telephone Etiquette
- Adapting to Change
- Basic Computer Skills
- Basic Software Skills
- Showing Empathy
- Active Listening
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.