A client of ours is seeking several Contact Tracers for the Scott County and Harrison County Health Departments. The Contact Tracer will reach out to potential individuals who may have been exposed to COVID-19. This position is responsible for providing support to these individuals in regards to social distancing and monitoring their symptoms on a daily basis. These positions will work onsite at the county health department. We are having a virtual Career Expo the week of September 21st - September 25th! Please call us at 859.219.0603 to schedule your interview. We are actively recruiting for Medical Customer Service Representatives, Data Entry Clerks, Customer Service Representatives, Accounting Clerks, and more!
- Notify exposed individuals of their potential exposure to COVID-19 utilizing empathy and sensitivity.
- Provide individuals with information in regards to social distancing and monitoring thier health and symptoms over a 14 day period.
- Maintain patients confidentiality.
- Responsible for record keeping on a daily basis.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Active Listening
- social work
- Patient Support
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.