A local Clarksville, TN real estate office is looking to add receptionist / clerical team member for a SHORT TERM ASSIGNMENT. Pleasant phone demeanor for multiple lines, excellent computer skills, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Publisher. Must be able to multi-task effectively and work independently. Position is Monday through Friday, 9 to 5. Real Estate background a plus.
The essential duties and responsibilities of a real estate receptionist include:
- Answering telephone calls and if needed, directing callers to the appropriate personnel.
- Welcoming visitors to the office and introducing them to the appropriate personnel.
- Providing a range of reports depending on what is requested by the manager or sales associates.
- Assisting with the maintenance of social media accounts.
- Preparing and emailing a report on weekly activities to agents.
- Updating Listings.
- Distributing mail, faxes and overnight packages to the appropriate parties.
- Overseeing the general appearance of the office, as well as keeping supplies well stocked.
- Receptionist Duties
- Customer Service
- Answering Phones
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.