Do you have experience in a Call Center with a demonstrated history of stability and would like to learn about a unique and growing industry?
The Call Center Rep is responsible for handling a large volume of inbound and outbound calls to provide customer service and close sales. The Call Center is a very structured environment with specific KPIs, scripts and call expectations. This position will split time working in the office and at home and the ideal candidate should be flexible due to Covid19.
- Field and make a high volume of Inbound & Outbound calls to current and potential customers
- Provide clients with an educated approach of the company’s products
- Assist customers with their transaction
- Ability to follow scripts and learn company method for answering questions
- Comfortable managing a sales quota
- Customer Service
- Telephone Etiquette
- Decision Making
- Maintaining Calendars
- Problem Solving
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Adapting to Change
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Job hoppers will not be considered
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 6 PM (Shifts are either 8:00am-5:00pm or 9:00am-6:00pm and must be flexible for either)
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.