Our local client is looking for an Office Assistant/ Dispatcher responsible for performing administrative tasks, in support of a specific department, such as transportation, warehouse, and office administration. Our client has been in the business for more than 15 years and has grown to be a billion-dollar company.
Come and join us and be part of a class team of 8,000 employees located worldwide.
- Provide confidential administrative support to department leadership and others as requested
- Interact with internal and external customers
- Process credit for customers as requested
- Ensure delivery documents are correct for each route dispatching from the distribution center
- Assist with processing orders
- Producing and reconciling delivery documents and service performance tracking
- Communicate changes in day to day activities to employees as directed
- Any other duties as assigned
- dispatch (1 year of experience is required)
- Order Processing (1 year of experience is required)
- Inventory Auditing
- shipping and receiving
- computer skills
- Warehouse Management System
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.