Do you have experience in administrative work? Are you knowledgeable in Quality Assurance? You can use both of those skills in this Administrative Assistant position. We are currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Specialist opportunity at a leading medical products manufacturer. It is a fast paced team oriented environment.
• Accurate and timely processing of document change requests. • Ensure integrity for all document process by Documentation Control. • Act as the “filter” for any new document change request being solicited. • Responsible for positive retrieval of documents. • Responsible for the off-site Archival and Storage of Quality System Records • Maintenance, filing and protection of documentation stored in Documentation Control. • Monitors Change Plan performance to ensure optimal cycle time from define to closure. • Identifies and implements improvement actions related with the Control of Documents, Change Management and the Training System. • Interacts with Cross-functional team members to ensure timely processing of Change Plans. Identify, communicate and respond to potential problems with the systems, equipment, etc. in a timely manner • Assist with training program and maintenance of records. • Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Quality Assurance
- Analytical Thinking
- Written Communication (3 years of experience is required)
- Good verbal communication (3 years of experience is required)
- Self motivation
- Organizational Skills (3 years of experience is required)
- Attention to Detail (3 years of experience is required)
- ISO13485 system understanding (2 years of experience is required)
- 21CFR820 system understanding (2 years of experience is required)
- Documentation experience (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Change Management (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Basic Computer Skills (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.