We are looking to hire compassionate, experienced, Pharmacy Technicians for immediate openings in the Jeffersonville, IN area! These positions offer competitive pay and an opportunity to develop additional skills in a growing market! For immediate consideration, please apply with your UPDATED resume to set-up a phone interview.
Under the supervision of a Pharmacist, the Pharmacy Technician prepares, packages, and distributes medications in a fast-paced production environment. Maintains continuous, consistent workflow in order to meet daily production goals; and has the ability to work productively either independently or as a team with attention to detail while performing repetitive tasks.
- Manually fill prescription vials with prescribed tablets and capsules. Must read computer-generated screens to find indicated merchandise on labeled shelves, verify size and strength. Perform basic mathematical reasoning to either count or calculate the appropriate number of units needed to fill prescriptions.
- IN Pharmacy Technician License (1 year of experience is required)
- Sterile Compounding (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 1 PM - 9 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.