Are you an exemplary employee, looking for a Call Center Rep role, that will challenge you to learn a new industry? Are you open to a project that will assist with the Logistics of the Export of Goods in the Transportation industry? Look no further, we have a position that will be perfect for you.
- Answer incoming calls, emails, and live chats ensuring customers receive tier 1 level customer service
- Provide updates on shipments using relevant rail and terminal websites to provide accurate information to our customers
- Liaison between external and internal customers for import issues, taking ownership of service issues
- Ensure communication is clear and detailed to limit delays or misunderstanding amongst parties
- Provide notices or other information to customers as applicable for holds, vessel arrival information, customs information, delays, or release status notifications
- Expedite all customer issues with high sense of urgency to the next tier
- Call Center Support (2 years of experience is required)
- Basic Software Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.