We can put your Administrative Assistant skills to work next week if you have at least 1-2 years of Administrative experience. Fast moving opportunity for a client in Denvile, NJ for a 3-4 month temporary Administrative Assistant. This is an in-office position, schedule is M-F from 2PM - 10PM (slight flexibility on start / end time).
- Oversees and leads administrative work to ensure everything is completed in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Supports sales efforts of branch sales team.
- Processes claims as applicable.
- Reviews and manages truck driver routes.
- Reviews daily stock receiving and invoicing reports. Oversees physical inventories and makes adjustments as needed to branch inventories. Assists with cycle count management.
- Coordinates with warehouse supervisor on all inbound /outbound shipments, will calls and other customer service issues.
- Administrative Duties
- Working Independently
- Written Communication
- Answering Phones
- Microsoft Office
- Organizational Skills
- Inventory Auditing
- Maintaining Calendars
- Interpersonal Skills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 2 PM - 10 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.