Are you motivated to hit production goals? We are looking for Mail Sorters who want to turn their hard work into money with a steady schedule and weekly paycheck. The right candidate will be a self-starter who is able to catch on quickly and works well in a fast-paced environment. If you are looking for your next opportunity at a stable company, I want to talk to you today!
Operations Clerk (Mailroom)
Temp to Perm based on performance.
Location: Philadelphia, PA 19106
Schedule: Sunday - Thursday 10pm - 7:30 am Overtime as required
- Image checks by using the toaster (table top scanner)
- Enter the box number (10 key) into the computer system
- Opening mail to prepare the items for scanning and 10-key
- Must be able to stand the entire shift.
- May be asked to help with keying, etc.
- Opening and distributing mail
- Deadline driven environment
- Mailroom experience a plus
- Fast paced processing experience
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 4 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Sorting (1 year of experience is required)
- Typing Skills (1 year of experience is required)
- production (1 year of experience is required)
- Mail Distribution
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 10 PM - 7:30 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.