Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a Fortune 500 company? Do you strive to exceed customer expectations? Do you have previous customer service background dealing with conflict resolution? Our client is one of the largest financial institutions in the country and currently, they are seeking top talent for a new Research / Remediation Associate role in Minneapolis. This is the perfect opportunity for those looking to use their problem solving skills to further their career and expand their professional skill set. This role has amazing potential for permanent hire. Pay: $19.00 Start date(s): 9/17, 9/24, 10/1 Working & Training Hours: 7:30-4, M-F Temp to Perm Oppoortunity Location: Minneapolis, MN Skills needed:
- Empathy in writing/speaking to customer, communication skills, organization, time management and multitasking
- Experience with handling difficult customers (EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE)
- Critical thinking skills to determine root cause and decision making skills to resolve
- Ability to work independently and self manage workload to meet deadlines
- Self starter and self motivated
- Quick learners, think outside the box and holistically about all areas the complaint touches
- High attention to detail and high quality of work
Interested? Reply to this job posting or send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- Responsible for supporting complaint resolution cases working customer escalated complaints for customer service (anything on consumer accounts - checking, savings, legal orders, etc)
- This may include a review of in-process, closed or cancelled single loan/credit exceptions, applications, claims, files and/or on-line transactions, individually or in aggregate, to determine if processes and documentation are in compliance with internal company requirements, contractual terms/conditions, insurer guidelines, investor requirements and/or government regulations or to perform remediation activities.
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is preferred)
- White Glove Service
- Conflict Resolution
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Analytical Thinking
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.