Major manufacturing company in Tracy is seeking a detail-oriented, tech-savvy Administrative Assistant to assist in the Human Resources department. Will provide administrative support and coordinate HR efforts. Safety is our number one priority and we are following all CDC guidelines. We require/offer face masks on site, multiple cleaning stations, frequent cleaning and you are required to fill out a health declaration form before entering the building.
- Calling applicants to schedule interviews, entering info into the database and generating offer letters
- Coordinating application reviews, interviews, and communicating application status to candidates
- Creating employee files gathering all information from system
- Assisting with various administrative duties
- Above-average technical, analytical and problem solving abilities
- Exceptional time management and organization; attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work towards deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- 1-2 years' administrative experience
Bilingual in Spanish is a plus!
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- Microsoft Office
- Answering Phones
- Scheduling Appointments
- Handling Confidential Information
- Organizational Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.