My client is looking to add a few temporary members to their team to work through the end of the year supporting their Graphic Design team. The ideal candidate for this role would be flexible with what schedule they can work and would have some experience in a print room. This position is expected to start within the next week. If interested please apply directly to the posting.
• Comfortable using the computer in a fast-paced, high volume environment
• Wide format printer experience (ideal, but not required)
• Plotter experience (ideal, but not required)
• Ability to lift 20 lbs
• Willingness to learn new processes and technology
• Ability to work 1st/2nd or 3rd shift (flexible)
• Highschool diploma or GED required
- Photoshop (2 years of experience is required)
- Adobe (2 years of experience is required)
- Illustrator (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.