Do you have experience in administrative work? Are you knowledgeable in the human resources field? You can use both of those skills in this Administrative Assistant position. We are currently recruiting for an Office support administrative assistant opportunity at leading University. It is a team environment. Experienced human resources administrative assistants pls. apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Working knowledge of office practices, procedures and equipment; of grammar, spelling and punctuation. Skill in filing documents according to alphabetic and numeric sequence; and performing routine clerical tasks. Ability to independently perform specialized clerical tasks; to understand and apply departmental policies and procedures; to communicate effectively; and to follow oral and written instructions.
· Prepares, reviews and verifies documents for completeness, accuracy, timeliness and compliance with procedures.
- Receives and directs incoming calls and visitors. Responds to general inquiries regarding office operations.
- Assists in maintaining records and filing systems.
- Receives, sorts and distributes incoming materials.
- Operates office equipment such as personal computers, calculators, facsimile machines, and photocopiers.
- Retrieves and distributes faxes.
- Oral Communication
- Problem Solving
- Scheduling Appointments
- Answering Phones
- Maintaining Calendars
- Transcribing Notes
- Administrative Duties
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
- Organizational Skills
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.