Are you a planning, communication, and customer service expert? We are looking for a polished,personable, and professional Executive Administrative Assistant for our client in Howard County. The ideal candidate has 3-5 years experience assisting C-Level Executives with meetings, agendas, communications, and special projects. We are looking for a multi-tasker who thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Assist with answering and transferring all incoming calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- Greet, provide information, directions and other appropriate assistance to residents, staff, guests, and vendors.
- Provide administrative support for committees as needed by taking minutes, developing and then distributing
- Schedule and publicize events, programs and activities creating appropriate flyers, notices and signage to be displayed in designated areas throughout the community as directed by the Administrator. (i.e, elevators, bulletin boards, Odyssey/Caremerge, etc.)
- Maintain and manage M.O.D. Program (Manager on Duty) under the direction of the Administrator and Executive Director.
- Provide support and education to departments using DSSI with ordering office supplies as needed.
- Provide administrative assistance for the Administrator and Executive Director as deemed necessary.
- Project Management
- Oral Communication
- Microsoft Office
- Written Communication
- Interpersonal Skills
- Data Collection
- Receiving Incoming Calls
- Handling Confidential Information
- Creating Presentations
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.