Do you have experience in administrative work? Are you knowledgeable in the healthcare field? You can use both of those skills in this Administrative Assistant position. We are currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant with exp. in project support. If you're interested in being considered for this position, apply today!
- Serves as COVID-19 Response Specialist for the community and provide education and current information regarding any new developments, regulations and/or compliance related to COVID.
- Updates all compliance/regulatory agencies related to COVID response to State of MD and Howard County, as well as, any agencies requiring information per the direction of the Administrator and/or designee.
- With the support of Human Resources and Nursing manages all duties related to weekly COVID testing as well as updating employee, resident and vendor/contractor list).
- Attends meetings (COVID Update, Leadership, etc.) and takes minutes as requested
- Participates in meeting with providing updates related to COVID and its impact on day-to-day operations of the community.
- Patient Care Coordination
- Data Collection
- Medical Secretary Duties
- Microsoft Office
- Data Entry
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.