Would you say you have experience providing world class customer service? We have a local company that is in need of someone with your expertise. This is a high volume and fast paced environment where you will be working off of 2 computer screens and will be required to multi-task efficiently. You will follow up with customers via phone, email and fax to retrieve any necessary information.
- Coordinate with the Credit and Collection Associates in the resolution of billing disputes
- Gathering information, researching/resolving inquiries and logging customer calls
- Communicating appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner
- Informing customers about services available and assessing customer need
- Maintaining customer records by updating account information
- Responding to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures
- Basic Computer Skills
- Customer Service
- Telephone Etiquette
- Collections (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.