We are looking for an efficient Mortgage Loan Processor to process mortgage loan files and help clients submit complete applications. You will gather all necessary documentation and spot mistakes to ensure approval for the mortgage.
If you want to succeed as a mortgage loan processor, you should be highly detail oriented. Customer service and communication skills are key since you’ll be the glue that binds all interested parties, from clients to underwriters. Mortgage loan processors should also have an aptitude in math and excellent time management skills.
- Perform a general evaluation of an application (financial documents, mortgage type etc.)
- Help client choose the most appropriate mortgage
- Gather all important data from client (assets, debts etc.)
- Verify information and references by contacting the right sources
- Correct mistakes and investigate inconsistencies
- Submit completed loan files for appraisal
- Act as point of contact between loan officers, underwriters and clients
- Conduct a final review of the file before closing
- ENCOMPASS SOFTWARE (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Loan processing (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.