Are you a planning, communication, and customer service expert? We are looking for a personable and professional Administrative Assistant for our client in maritime industry. The ideal candidate has 3 years experience assisting an employer administratively. We are looking for a multi-tasker who thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Answer inbound calls
- Transfer calls to other departments and redirect solicitiors
- Assist wtih order entry
- Complete Purchase Orders in Quickbooks
- Other adminstrative duties
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Microsoft Office (4 years of experience is required)
- Front Desk (2 years of experience is required)
- Quickbooks (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.