Randstad is looking for a dispatch candidate to join a team in NW Portland. Our client is a large logistics company and they are growing! If you are looking for a longterm role with growth potential we would like to speak with you! Please apply online and reschedule your interview as soon as possible.
- Keep track of teams anywhere from 4-6 teams at a time
- Update orders as needed if teams are unable to (notations/changing statuses)
- Assist drivers & stores with order issues
- Make calls to confirm order info for the delivery
- Update board that keeps track of teams (email it out)
- Print routes
- Print end of day reports
- Make late calls/early calls when needed
- Assist customers with issues
- dispatch (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.