Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? A major manufacturing company is looking for customer service representatives to join the Customer Care team. The Customer Care Support Specialist will take inbound and make outbound calls for a variety of customer and partner related issues. This role pays: $14/hour and has a weekly bonus of $30 each week given based on attendance! This role is also fully on site, in the office.
Office is computerized. You will need knowledge of ERP software and Excel programs, administrative and clerical procedures using Microsoft applications, E-mail and Internet.
- Answering phone and emails for customer orders and tracking
- Work with clients to ensure orders are received and processed
- Liason between departments for client orders
- Create invoices and contracts with clients
- Maintaining Records
- Basic Computer Skills
- Following Instructions
- invoices (1 year of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office
- Administrative Duties (1 year of experience is required)
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.