Are you a go-getter with a great can-do attitude? Are you the go-to person in the office? We are currently looking for a medical accounts recieveable specialist to join our team in Franklin, TN. Engaged and enthusiastic individuals who are looking to work in the Non-Clinical Healthcare/Medical industries are encouraged to apply today!
- Responsible for taking action on each non-payment or zero pay claim, including contacting insurance companies as needed to diagnose, correct, and rebill claims
- Prepares and submits claims to various insurance companies either electronically or by paper.
- Following up on unresolved claims.
- Make phone calls and use insurance company websites to check on claim status.
- Identify why payment has not been received from the payer.
- Follow up on patient balances.
- Correctly identifying root causes to determine appropriate actions and outcomes
- 2+ years Office experience in which problem solving and research were major keys to success.
- Prior computer experience is required.
- CPT Codes
- Data Collection
- Data Entry
- Patient Care Coordination
- Payment Acceptance
- Medical Accounts Recievabl
- Basic Medical Terminology
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.