Are you a licensed pharmacy tech with strong data entry skills? Do you thrive in a fast paced, detail oriented environment? Randstad is looking for a pharmacy tech licensed in MO with strong data entry skills. The ideal candidate for this role will be detail oriented and familiar with order entry proceduers as it relates to prescriptions.
- Data entry of new orders and new admits
- Update changes to files
- Count, measure and pre-pack meds
- Answer phones and contact facilities to clarify order
- MO Pharmacy Tech License (1 year of experience is required)
- Pharmacy Data Entry (1 year of experience is required)
- Long Term Care (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Pharmacy Technician (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.