Do you have experience in administrative work? Are you seeking an entry-level opportunity to gain experience in the financial industry? We are currently recruiting for an entry-level processing opportunity at a leading investment banking firm. It is a back end processing environment. If you are interested, please apply and send us your resume!
- The duties of the position will be processing deposits off of digital images, researching and locating accounts to deposit and client outreach for problem resolution. Accuracy is key.
- We deal with high volume and see an average of 18,000 deposits processed daily. During our busy season April and December, volumes can triple
- Main Functions
- Deposit processing- for physical checks or mobile. associates enter check information and evaluate if deposit can be posted or if the information is in question etc.
- Handling journals - internal money movement. Majority of the money movement is checks.
- Money links - ACH of funds incoming and outgoing to other banks
- Management Fees - moving funds from investment accounts to other investment accounts
- Quarterly payment fees - high peak points in volume every quarter
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- processing (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.