Do you have experience in HR work? Are you knowledgeable in employee benefits? You can use both of those skills in this HR assistant position. We are currently recruiting for an experienced HR assistant to assist with our clients open enrollment period at a well establish Non Profit in Rancho Cordova, CA. This position is contract for their open enrollment period only. If this is something you are interested in, please contact me directly at email@example.com .
- assisting the HR team with large volumes of Healthcare Benefits questions, enrollment inquires, and employee follow up.
- Using various platforms to perform research to help answer specific employee questions.
- Collaborating with HR management.
- Special projects when needed.
- Conflict Resolution
- Project Management
- Transcribing Notes
- Microsoft Office
- Google for Business Suite
- Benefits (3 years of experience is required)
- Open Enrollment (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.