Are you looking for the next steps in your career? Take that first one by applying to be a Front Desk Customer Service Representative. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience in the Manufacturing Industry.
- Answer questions and address customer complaints.
- Greet customers as they walk in.
- Maintain customer accounts and record account information.
- Answer incoming calls and assist customers.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Adapting to Change
- Basic Computer Skills
- Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Typing Skills
- Basic Software Skills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.