Our local client, one of the biggest family-owned businesses in the USA, and at this time they are looking to add an office assistant/ accounting clerk to their team.
The ideal candidate will be capable of learning their system with minimal supervision. He or she should be extremely organized and have great time management skills.
- Accounting/bookkeeping experience (accounts payable preferred)
- High school diploma/GED required
- Some accounting education preferred
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite and Google Docs
- Proficiency in Windows operation system
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- Data Entry
- Scan, file and log accounting documents
- Typing speed minimum 50 WPM
- Proficiency with Windows operating system
- accounting (1 year of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office (1 year of experience is required)
- quickbooks (5 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.