Randstad has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative with a wholesale distributor in Vineland, NJ.
This is a full time role paying $13/hr, with a performance increase opportunity upon hire into the company.
Hours are Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:30pm.
Successful candidates will go the extra mile to assist customers as well as:
- demonstrate phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiairity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectivel
- Spanish a plus but not required
-Answer phone calls and address needs accordingly
-Place, cancel, or adjust orders
-Manage large amounts of phone calls
-Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
-Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
-bilingual preferred but not required.
- Customer Service
- Telephone Etiquette
- Typing Skills
- Data Entry
- Active Listening
- Order Entry
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.