Loking for a fast paced position in an industry that you can grow your career? Look no further! The real estate industry is booming and an established Title company in Bethesda is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the team with executing closings. This role requires a high attention to detail, ability to prioritize and stay organized, and needs someone reliable and commited to getting the work done! With plenty of room to grow with the company and in the industry this is a can't miss opportunity for someone looking to work hard to help people achieve their dreams of owning a home!
- Communicate with buyers, sellers and real estate agents over phone and email to prepare for closing
- Print, scan and file all closing paperwork
- Read through closing documents and ensure completion and collection of all signatures and required documentation
- Scheduling appointments
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Customer Service
- Scheduling Appointments
- Handling Confidential Information
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.