Randstad is seeking to fill an Alarm Representative position in Tempe, AZ; This job will balance safety and customer service needs. Based on your background you may be a great fit! Searching for candidates who are looking to get their foot in the door to this bank and the financial industry overall.
Mix of a call center and command center environment – important to juggle answering phones and also monitoring/answering to alarms and providing support as needed.
- Essentially a 911 dispatch team just for the company– responding to alarms and offering support/troubleshooting assistance for these alarms across the US and receiving calls from employees around the world related to anything to do with security incidences, i.e. threats, bullying, etc.
- Calls - mix of inbound and outbound but mostly inbound – about 60 inbound/day.
- Works with company’s specific alarm vendors who are going to the site, getting systems set up and tested and may call in for assistance. These contractors are behind the scenes supporting these needs.
- Call Center Support
- Active Listening
- Customer Service
- Typing Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.